Photo above: Used by permission of JESUS Video Project America and Inspirational Films, Inc. ©1979-2003. Inspirational Films, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Call 1-888-JESUS-36 to order a video about JESUS.
Who is JESUS [YESHUA] The MESSIAH? GOD in Human form.
He is ‘The UNCREATED ONE!!!’ Need GOD? Click here.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16 (King James Version)
Have you ever considered how unique JESUS CHRIST is? All religions in the world except Christianity view Him as a created being. JESUS [YESHUA] is ‘The UNCREATED ONE.’ He is the Second One of The GODHead [FATHER, SON (JESUS), HOLY SPIRIT) and only They are GOD and worthy of praise.
KJV Colossians 1:16-17
16. For by him [JESUS] were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17. And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
To learn more about JESUS [YESHUA], click here.
Click here to take the 'Are You A Good Person Test'!
If you would like to talk to someone further about how to begin a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, please call 24/7 toll free 1-888-NEED HIM
(1-888-633-3446) and view the following web sites:
The Superiority of JESUS over all creation is found in the following verses of The Holy Bible:
John 1: 1-3 (Amplified Bible): 1. IN THE beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself. [Isa. 9:6.]
2. He was present originally with God. 3. All things were made and came into existence through Him; and without Him was not even one thing made that has come into being. 4. In Him was Life, and the Life was the Light of men.
Colossians 2: 3 (Amplified Bible): In Him all the treasures of [divine] wisdom (comprehensive insight into the ways and purposes of God) and [all the riches of spiritual] knowledge and enlightenment are stored up and lie hidden.
Hebrews 1: 2-3 (Amplified Bible): 2. [But] in the last of days He has spoken to us in [the person of a] Son [JESUS]. Whom He appointed Heir and lawful Owner of all things, also by and through Whom He created the worlds and the reaches of space and the ages of time [He made, produced, built, operated, and arranged them in order]. 3. He is the sole expression of the glory of God [the Light-being, the out-raying or radiance of the divine], and He is the perfect imprint and very image of [God's] nature, upholding and maintaining and guiding and propelling the universe by His mighty word of power......
Colossians 2: 8-9 (Amplified Bible): 8. See to it that no one carries you off as spoil or makes you yourselves captive by his so-called philosophy and intellectualism and vain deceit (idle fancies and plain nonsense), following human tradition (men's ideas of the material rather than the spiritual world), just crude notions following the rudimentary and elemental teachings of the universe and disregarding [the teachings of] Christ (the Messiah). 9. For in Him the whole fulness of Deity (the Godhead) continues to dwell in bodily form [giving complete expression of the divine nature].
Romans 14: 11 (Amplified Bible): For it is written. As I live, says the Lord [JESUS], every knee shall bow to Me, and every tongue shall confess to God [acknowledge Him to His honor and to His praise]. [Isa. 45:23.]
In the Holy Bible, JESUS is portrayed as Holy. It is a blasphemy to promote JESUS as a created being. The Bible is very clear that JESUS is the UNCREATED ONE [John 3:16-the only begotten (unique) SON of GOD] and is GOD The SON, coequal with GOD The FATHER and GOD The HOLY SPIRT (only these Three make up the GODHead).
All angels, animals and humans are created beings and not the products of evolution. Humans did not exist till the time of their creation at human conception. Regarding Angels: JESUS created satan and all other Angels. Angels have the ability to take on form and fallen angels (demons) may appear as alien life forms to distract people from worshiping JESUS the COCREATOR. Contrary to popular opinion, not everyone has a guardian angel (Hebrews 1:14 Amplified Bible: Are not the angels all ministering spirits (servants) sent out in the service [of God for the assistance] of those who are to inherit salvation?
For more information about the Divinity of JESUS (article by Bill Blakeney, Florida), click here.
The Old Testament records a number of pre-Bethlehem appearances of CHRIST JESUS as The MESSIAH (commonly referred to as theophanies or Christophanies).
The Pre-Incarnate CHRIST JESUS (physically visable and interactive appearances in the Old Testament as The LORD GOD, MELCHIZEDEK, The LORD, GOD, or as an ANGEL OF THE LORD).
Below are recorded many of His pre-Bethlehem appearances:
● As The LORD GOD Appearing To Adam
KJV Genesis 2:7
And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
● As The LORD GOD Appearing To Adam and Eve
KJV Genesis 3:8
And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.
● Appeared as MELCHIZEDEK (KING OF SALEM) to Abraham and the king of Sodom
KJV Genesis 14:18-21
18. And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God. 19. And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth. 20. And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all. 21. And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself.
KJV Hebrews 7:1-3
1. For this Melchizedek, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him; 2. To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace; 3. Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.
● As The ANGEL OF THE LORD Appearing to Abraham's concubine Hagar and their son Ishmael
Genesis 16: 7, 13 (New King James Version)
7. Now the Angel of the LORD found her by a spring of water in the wilderness, by the spring on the way to Shur...13. Then she called the name of the LORD who spoke to her, You-Are-the-God-Who-Sees; for she said, "Have I also here seen Him who sees me?"
● As The LORD Appearing to Abraham and Sarah
Genesis 18: 1, 2 (New King James Version)
1. Then the LORD appeared to him by the terebinth trees of Mamre, as he was sitting in the tent door in the heat of the day. 2. So he lifted his eyes and looked, and behold, three men were standing by him; and when he saw them, he ran from the tent door to meet them, and bowed himself to the ground,....
● As a man who is called GOD Appearing to Jacob
Genesis 32: 24, 30 (New King James Version)
24. Then Jacob was left alone; and a Man wrestled with him until the breaking of day.... 30. So Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: "For I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."
● As The ANGEL OF THE LORD Appearing to Moses
Exodus 3: 1-2 (New King James Version)
1. Now Moses was tending the flock of Jethro his father-in-law, the priest of Midian. And he led the flock to the back of the desert, and came to Horeb, the mountain of God. 2. And the Angel of the LORD appeared to him in a flame of fire from the midst of a bush. So he looked, and behold, the bush was burning with fire, but the bush was not consumed.
KJV Exodus 17:6
Behold, I [Angel of The LORD] will stand before thee there upon the rock in Horeb; and thou shalt smite the rock, and there shall come water out of it, that the people may drink.
● As the angel of God Appearing to the Israelites
KJV Exodus 14:19
And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them.
● As GOD To Moses and his father in law Jethro and seventy elders of Israel
KJV Exodus 18:12
And Jethro, Moses' father in law, took a burnt offering and sacrifices for God: and Aaron came, and all the elders of Israel, to eat bread with Moses' father in law before God.
● As an Angel Appearing to the Israelites
KJV Exodus 23: 20-21
20. Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.
21. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for My name is in him.
● As The GOD OF ISRAEL Appearing to Moses, Aaron, Abihu and Seventy of the elders of Israel
KJV Exodus 24:9-10
9 Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel. 10 And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness.
● As The ANGEL OF THE LORD Appearing to the Israelites
Judges 2: 1 (New King James Version)
1. Then the Angel of the LORD came up from Gilgal to Bochim, and said: "I led you up from Egypt and brought you to the land of which I swore to your fathers; and I said, "I will never break My covenant with you.
● As COMMANDER OF THE ARMY OF THE LORD Appearing to Joshua
Joshua 5: 13-14 (New King James Version)
13. And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted his eyes and looked, and behold, a Man stood opposite him with His sword drawn in His hand. And Joshua went to Him and said to Him, "Are You for us or for our adversaries?" 14. So He said, "No, but as Commander of the army of the LORD I have now come." And Joshua fell on his face to the earth and worshiped, and said to Him, "What does my Lord say to His servant?"
● As The ANGEL OF THE LORD Appearing to Gideon
Judges 6: 11-12 (New King James Version)
11. Now the Angel of the LORD came and sat under the terebinth tree which was in Ophrah, which belonged to Joash the Abiezrite, while his son Gideon threshed wheat in the winepress, in order to hide it from the Midianites. 12. And the Angel of the LORD appeared to him, and said to him, "The LORD is with you, you mighty man of valor!"
● As The ANGEL OF THE LORD Appearing to Samson's parents
Judges 13: 3 (New King James Version)
3. And the Angel of the LORD appeared to the woman and said to her, "Indeed now, you are barren and have borne no children, but you shall conceive and bear a son.
● As The SON OF GOD Appeared to King Nebuchadnezzar of Bablyon, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego
Daniel 3: 24-15 (New King James Version)
24. Then King Nebuchadnezzar was astonished; and he rose in haste and spoke, saying to his counselors, "Did we not cast three men bound into the midst of the fire?" They answered and said to the king, "True, O king." 25. "Look!" he answered, "I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire; and they are not hurt, and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God."
● Appeared as His [GOD's] ANGEL to Daniel during the reign of King Darius of the Medes and Persians
Daniel 6: 21-22 (New King James Version)
21. Then Daniel said to the king, "O king, live forever! 22. My God sent His angel and shut the lions' mouths, so that they have not hurt me, because I was found innocent before Him; and also, O king, I have done no wrong before you."
● The ANGEL OF THE LORD Appearing to Zechariah the prophet
KJV Zechariah 3:1-3
1 And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.
2 And the Lord said unto Satan, The Lord rebuke thee, O Satan; even the Lord that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?
3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.
JESUS of the New Testament - Need GOD? Click here.
IMCNews Publisher note:
Humans are born in sin and will end up separated from GOD in Hell unless they repent of their sins and trust in JESUS as their personal SAVIOR. Repent of your sins and obey JESUS today. Here is a sample prayer below:
“Dear Lord, I am a sinful person who needs You. I turn from my sins and surrender my heart and life to You, right now. Save me dear God and make me Your child. Thank You for coming to Bethlehem, and for dying for me to pay for my sins. Help me to live for You all the rest of my life.”
We can't obey the Ten Commandments (sin) all the time and we need to be perfect (born again) to enter Heaven. CHRIST JESUS took the penalty of our sins and for all those who trust in Him as their personal SAVIOR from sin, He will come into them and will fellowship with them and they become born again as a new spiritual being. You will have everlasting life with your CREATOR when you accept CHRIST JESUS as your SAVIOR!
If you have accepted JESUS as your personal SAVIOR from sin, study the Bible daily, obey Him and seek Him with all your heart daily and share The Gospel with all those around you. It is not GOD's will that anyone would persish (John 3:16). We must be doers of the word, not hearers only. As you trust in JESUS, He will help you desire His will and obey.
To talk with someone more about a relationship with JESUS CHRIST,please call 24/7 toll free 1-888-NEED HIM (1-888-633-3446) and view the following web sites:
If you would like to learn how to share your faith in public, feel free to contact
Dr. Anthony Harper at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the Way of The Master DVD video training series on how to share your faith by Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron, click here. For more information about the Way of The Master ministry, click here. New classes are offered by Dr. Anthony Harper that include the DVD training series by Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron combined with actual experience on the street in sharing your faith. New classess forming. Phone (208) 703-8688.
To connect with a Christian church in our Intermountain areas of Colorado, southern Idaho, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, eastern Oregon, Utah and Wyoming. Click here to view our 'Church web site Directory.'